Friday, May 3, 2013

Affirmative Action


Affirmative Action

 

Aaron Edwards

I don’t believe affirmative action is moral. Being that to accept an individual by offering them a job or be accepted in college because they are a minority or women.  Due to the fact that you’re a minority or women you’re not qualified to work or go to college.  I believe that whether or not you are minority or women you should meet some type of requirements to get a job. If you don’t meet them then you should not be consider for job. But you can argue that affirmative action has helped a lot of individuals in a good or bad way with school and work. Discrimination is still alive in America so that affirmative action will not work everywhere because people will not allow women or minority an opportunity.  Since I am black man and considered a minority I don’t want to get a job just because of that I want to work for what I got so at the end of the day I can say I was taught the right way to make a dollar. The way to make a dollar is buy hard work of course as a human you want things giving to you that are a natural characteristic but you don’t want everything given to you. Then you will not want to work for anything. Which will make you become lazy and think you have the right to everything. So there is good and bad in affirmative action you just have to be the judge of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment